Scientific & Spiritual Significance Of Holy Waters During Kumbh Mela. Allahabad 2013. After 144 Years. On My Wish List.
- Gods & Demons engaged in a tussle for the proverbial pot of Nectar. The mythological Samudra Manthan or The Great Churning. The churning that separated Good from Bad; the Poison from the Nectar.
- For 12 days in the time of Gods & Demons – and for 12 years in human time – this tussle ensued. In this tussle – 4 precious drops of Nectar spilled onto Mother Earth at the Holy spots of Allahabad, Haridwar, Ujjain & Nashik. The drops of Nectar merged into the Holy Waters of Triveni Sangam (confluence of Ganga, Jamuna, Saraswati) at Allahabad; Holy Ganges (Ganga) at Haridwar; River Shipra in Ujjain & River Godavari in Nashik.
- The ethereal subtle drops merged into these Holy waters at an auspicious astrological time in Heavens, highlighted by planets Sun, Moon & Jupiter.
- Once in every 12 years, the same astrological configuration falls into place. It is a planetary conjugation in space – a conjugation similar to the placement of planets during the period of The Great Churning (Samudra Manthan).
What Happens to These Holy Waters During Kumbh Mela?
- This conjugation triggers the bubbling of all Holy Waters into which drops of Nectar (Amrit) fell.
- At Allahabad, the invisible Saraswati that flows beneath the surface of Mother Earth, starts spurting Cosmic Energy. This Energy flows & merges into the point of Confluence where it meets Ganga & Yamuna at the point of Triveni Sangam.
- At Haridwar, this Cosmic Energy starts spurting in the Ganga, deep within the waters, at the point of Har-ki-Pauri. At Ujjain, this Energy flow happens in the centre-point of River Shipra that flows adjoining to the Mighty Mahakaaleshwar temple.
- And at Nasik, this Cosmic Energy starts bubbling deep down in the River Godavari, at the point that flows adjoining to the Holy Triyambakeshwar temple.
- Water being the fastest and quickest element to be energized, this Cosmic Energy spreads in these Holy Waters to a radius of 45kms. Within this orbit of these 45kms of the invisible bubbling source of the highest Cosmic Energy – lies the secret to human redemption, salvation & immortality. That’s the secret of Kumbh Mela.
- Nectar keeps on spurting into these Holy Waters for the entire period/duration of the Kumbh Mela. When we take a dip in these Holy Waters, during that time, the subtle energy points in our human aura and our physical human body, absorb these Cosmic Energies fully. These Energies effect a change in the mind, body & spirit – and thereby they automatically affect our destinies for the better.
- These Energies also create a direct Cosmic Link to Heavens, where you will receive subtle help to absolve you of past misdeeds (sins); cleanse your mind for new, fresh beginnings; and allow you a clean slate to pen a better tomorrow.
- The auric absorption of these Energies is so high that, that the subtle link it creates into Heavens above extends straight upto our Ancestors in the Ethers. It’s like a Cosmic Ladder.
- And when the Energies of our aura, tinged with the Energies of this Nectar from the Holy Waters of Kumbh Mela, touch our Ancestors – their destinies too are changed, for the better, in the Akashic Records (Cosmic Past Files).
- This Cosmic Ladder Link can touch upto the 88th generation of Ancestors in the past – and purge & absolve them too (your ancestors) of their “earthly” sins during their time on Earth. 88 generations into the past is like going back in time; almost to the point of creation. Can you even begin to imagine the blessings that will rain upon you from your Ancestors, from Heavens above?
- The Poorna-Kumbh cycle of 12 years corresponds to the approximate 11.1 years of the Sun-Spot cycle. The Sun-Spot cycle is known to enhance the electro-magnetic field of the earth – which in turn effects the environment & the bio system. The electro-magnetic field of the body is similarly enhanced, thereby affecting the nervous, endocrine, circulatory & respiratory system – in a manner that is similar to meditation.
Ardh-Kumbh, Poorna-Kumbh, Maha-Kumbh
- Ardh-Kumbh (Half-cycle): happens once in every 6 years in rotation at Allahabad, Haridwar, Ujjain, Nasik.
- Poorna-Kumbh (Full-cycle): happens once in every 12 years in rotation at Allahabad, Haridwar, Ujjain, Nasik.
- Maha-Kumbh (The Great-cycle): happens once in every 144 years only at Allahabad (Prayag).
Maha-Kumbh 2013 – At Allahabad (Prayag) – After 144 Years
- In 2013, Maha-Kumbh (the Great-cycle) of 144 years surfaces at Allahabad (Prayag) from January 27th 2013 to 25th February 2013. These are the main dates. The dates are usually extended 15 days prior & later to this period to allow full participation in this festival – but main dates remain Jan 27 to Feb 25 2013.
- During this period of Kumbh Festival, every date is auspicious; but of special significance are some dates, where the Cosmic Energy spurts highest, like a fountain in full show. These dates are referred to as “Snaan-Tithi” (Bathing-dates).
- In 2013, at Allahabad Prayag, these special days are: Paush Poornima Jan 27th, Ekadashi Snaan Feb 6th, Mauni Amavasya Feb 10th, Basant Panchami Feb 15th, Rath Saptami Feb 17th, Bheeshma Ekadashi Feb 18th, Magh Poornima Feb 25th.
- Maha-Kumbh Prayag 2013: Estimated 70 million people.
- Maha-Kumbh Prayag 2013: Unbelievable confluence of spiritual energies of all of Sadhus; especially the Invisible Siddhas & Nagas who make a rare appearance.
- Maha-Kumbh Prayag 2013: For Self; for our Ancestors.
- Maha-Kumbh Prayag 2013: Now or never. Once in 144 years is an average that comes once in 2 generations.
- Maha-Kumbh Prayag 2013: On my wish list.