Are You An Alien? Take The Test…
Take the test first & I’ll tell you the background that goes with this question.
- Do you feel out of place in this world many times?
- Do you feel you belong somewhere else?
- Do you feel totally not understood by those around you?
- Do you feel you have ideas that can change the world but no one really listens to you?
- Do you feel you can change the lives of those around you if they gave you even half a chance to explain to them how?
- Do you have an urge to change the world for the better, even in the smallest way, before you exit?
- Do you feel you have a skill or a talent that you can wield as a weapon to bring positive change to the world?
- Do you feel trapped while acting out mundane human activities on a daily basis while you feel you should be contributing to something much bigger?
- Do you feel trapped by opinions, expectations, judgments & diktats of others – and often find yourself toeing the line to maintain peace?
- Do you experience a feeling of being contained sometimes, to the extent that you feel like exploding – and often find yourself seeking a release without hurting others?
- Do you experience constant sapping of energies as you unconditionally give to others – and do you subconsciously search for people who have energy fields that can replenish your depleted levels?
11/11? Yes you have that Alien DNA and it’s not as uncommon as you think.
Those are not my test questions that you see above – it’s a test sheet replicated from a book by Kaushalya Kuwadekar – Part II of the series “The Road to Shirdi”.
The author is a practitioner & teacher of many meditation techniques from around the world. The Alien theory is one such enlightenment that she received in one of her Buddhist meditation techniques & this theory was later validated by a disciple of Lahiri Mahashaya – a noted Siddha & creator of the very famous Kriya Yoga – the same Kriya Yoga that was practiced & preached by Yogananda Paramahansa.
What I intend to share here is merely a summary (and not the process) of a certain enlightenment (knowledge / information) received by the author, during her many practice sessions with Masters of Western & Buddhist practices – and the same enlightenment was validated by Indian Masters who taught her Kriya Yoga in Calcutta.
- Plausible or outrageous is a matter of personal faith & personal logical deduction. To each his own. My effort starts & stops at dissemination of information that I find interesting. Whether the reader trashes it or uses it – is best left to the discretion of the readers themselves.
Let me start at the beginning.
Continued… Part II